In-house Recruitment Live Bristol
A one-day Live exhibition bringing together industry thought-leaders and experts for top presentations, extensive networking and tool showcasing within the Talent Acquisition market
4th November 2021
Visiting In-house Recruitment Live Bristol
In-house Recruitment Live is free to attend and is not to be missed if you are an in-house recruiter, talent professional or work within the HR or People teams. Here are seven key reasons why you should attend:
In-house Recruitment Live Comes to Bristol!
The hugely successful In-house Recruitment Live series will come to Bristol on the 4th November 2021, taking place at Ashton Gate Stadium.
This 1-day exhibition and conference presents an abundance of opportunities for In-house Recruiters and their teams to learn, develop and grow. With a medley of high-value seminars, keynotes and panel debates, our unrivalled speaker line-up who are hand-picked for their detailed industry knowledge and expertise will share the secrets of their success.
We’re currently pulling together our exciting agenda filled with the latest topics and industry speakers, but you can still pre-register and be the first to know when we release our tickets.
Previous Live Speakers
Announcing this year’s speakers and the full agenda soon!
We deliver great events. But don’t take our word for it, here are some IHR delegate comments from our recent events!
Home to Bristol City Football and Bristol Bears, Ashton Gate Stadium is one of the largest event spaces in the South West and has recently undergone a major renovation, providing the ultimate meeting and events experience, boasting an excellent location with great transport links, as well as complimentary on-site parking.
Venue opening hours 09:00 – 18:00
VIP drinks are available from 16:30
We are working hard towards making our events fully inclusive so if there are any adjustments or requests that would make them more accessible, no matter how big or small, please do let our events team know and we will do our best to make it possible!
As we get back to live events, we regard the health and safety of our attendees, partners, staff and others, of paramount importance. Below, you will find the steps that we are taking, guided by the government guidance, to ensure the safety and comfort of all those attending our events
- Before you travel: It’s vital that we all follow the measures outlined in order to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the Government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to the event if you feel at all unwell. You can find out more about what to do if you have symptoms on the NHS website.
- We ask that you wash your hands as soon as arriving at the venue. Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and around the building, and hot water hand washing stations with anti-bacterial hand wash are positioned inside.
- All arrivals are asked to check-in using the NHS track and trace app
- The relaxation of measures in England means that it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask or face covering in all settings, but use your discretion and be courteous to those around you in areas that may become busy.
- There are enhanced cleaning measures in place, with a special focus on high touch point areas with all areas regularly fogged using government approved chemicals to treat COVID-19
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the above in further detail please contact us or get in touch here.