For the purposes of the Act and the GDPR, the data controller is In-house Recruitment, 4th floor, 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6AF in the United Kingdom. In-house Recruitment is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration No. 09106337 and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference ZA323651
Personal information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you register on Our Site or place an order for data or data services together with the details necessary to administer your account.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Site and subscribing to the services available on Our Site.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys, participating in competitions or registering for any of our events (including but not limited to our breakfast events, conferences and LIVE! exhibitions.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of Our Site are of most interest to our customers and visitors to Our Site.
How we will use information about you:
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and customer information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and to deliver the services you have requested.
- To provide you with information about In-house Recruitment offers and services that you request from us or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To update and enhance our records
- We may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
- From time to time we may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 7 working days for the changes to come into effect
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser. Details of which include your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to either the In-house Recruitment or our partners. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For example, we may provide our partners with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to Our Site or with statistics relating to site usage.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact email@example.com. You can also manage your preferences in some services at any time by logging in and accessing your account information.
Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Where we store and process your personal information:
In-house Recruitment is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Our technology services providers or other contracted service providers, may also have access or store data for us, but solely for use on behalf of In-house Recruitment in accordance with our instructions and under our control. Secure credit card and payment authorisation is handled by our payment providers – WorldPay and Paypal.
You may also access your registration details through the relevant customer administration page, using your customer password. Access is strictly controlled and password protected. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
- In any other manner mentioned elsewhere in this policy.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
Additional 3rd Party Suppliers
We use Pardot as an email marketing service, and as such they have access to the email addresses we have on our database. They hold the information you submit but In-house Recruitment have access to it.
Here is a link to their privacy notice: https://help.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150M000003xPvoQAE
We maintain our company database on Salesforce, in order to provide you with the most relevant and up to date information. We hold company data on here as well as contact information. This is hosted on Salesforce, and accessible by staff at Edge Global Media.
Here is a link to their privacy notice: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/campaign/gdpr/
CHS Networks provide Edge Global Media with technical support and as such, they have occasional access to company information and databases from time to time. They are only be ever granted access to these under supervision in order to protect your data.
Here is a link to their terms: http://www.chsnetworks.com/terms-and-conditions/
Outlook Office 365
We use Outlook as an email and storage service. All emails are monitored in order to ensure that no sensitive information is shared or stored without prior notification.
Here is a link to their terms: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/CloudServices/office365/GDPR
We use HelloSign to capture contract signatures for our clients. Information is held on HelloSign, and accessible by In-house Recruitment.
Here is a link to their GDPR notice: https://www.hellosign.com/security/compliance
Data in relation to credit card payments is processed by In-house Recruitment via WorldPay.
Eventbrite is our ticketing and registration platform that we use for all of breakfast events, dinners and conferences. All information is help on Eventbrite and accessible by In-house Recruitment. We also use the Eventbrite registration widget across our website for ease of use for website users.
LiveBuzz is our ticketing and registration platform for In-house Recruitment LIVE! Manchester and London. All information is stored on LiveBuzz and accessible by In-house Recruitment.
We use Zoom for all online webinars, we use their system to obtain registration information, track and report on webinar attendance and use the system to notify and send reminder to registrations via automated email.
We use Cloudingo, to upload, clean and report on data within our Salesforce account.
Bibby Financial Services
Our accounts team use Bibby Financial Services to process all invoices and to manage any customer payments.
Sage Business Cloud
We use Sage Business Cloud to manage accounting and financials, operations, people, payroll, and payments. Only our accounts team have access to all data stored.
Please find full details here: https://www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/privacy-and-cookies/
We use a third party service, Siteground, to host and manage our website, and some of our event microsites. These sites are hosted at WordPress.com, but hosted by Siteground. We use a standard WordPress service to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it. For more information about how we process website data, please see Siteground’s privacy notice here: https://www.siteground.co.uk/privacy.htm
When someone visits www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We use a number of social media channels to communicate with our members, including, but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. We also use a third party provider, Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored within our channels and Hootsuite platform for up to 3 years. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
Below you can find the privacy policies for each social platform/tool that we use:
AllTheTopBananas is a platform used by In-house Recruitment for our job board. At times you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (name, email address, postcode etc.). By entering your details in the fields as requested you enable us to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, the Company will treat that information in accordance with this notice and policy. All service related email correspondence includes instructions on how to ‘unsubscribe’ from the service to which you have subscribed. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive not to bombard you with information you do not want. The Company will act in accordance with current legislation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from In-house Recruitment, you may notify us via our Contact us form. Alternatively you may contact us on +44 (0)203 196 8100. It may take up to 7 working days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes To This Policy