It’s been a testing year for organisations and hiring teams everywhere. Some have effectively downed tools and put everything on hold whilst others have accelerated their hiring efforts at an unprecedented rate. But with the end of 2020 upon us, just what will 2021, and beyond, hold?
We are not yet at the end of COVID-19, but with positive news on the vaccine front, we are perhaps at the beginning of the end. With this in mind, it is prudent to start thinking about what the future holds and what recruitment will look like in 2021. IHR’s Natasha Preocanin sat down with Adrian McDonagh from Hireful to chat over the impact COVID-19 has had, and the future of recruitment.
- The economic challenges brought about by COVID and how this will impact recruitment budgets and plans
- Learnings and similarities from previous crises’
- How the rise of remote and flexible working will effect hiring talent
- The use and adoption of video and technology and where tech is going next
- Other trends and movements and their impact on diversity and inclusion
- Legislative changes around Brexit & IR35
- … and much more!
Take a listen to the full podcast above!
At hireful, we do recruitment a little differently. We’re here to make sure that ‘everyday’ organisations have the resources to compete with the big brands for talent. Whether that’s with our online job advertising, agency services, recruitment software or free training events – they’ll all help you find the people you need and smoothly get them on-board. It’s in the name, we work hard to be the most helpful recruitment company you’ve ever seen.
Feel like you’ve not spotted us on the recruitment scene before? We’re not new to this malarkey, we’ve just rebranded. You may know us as EasyWeb Group…