The report found that HR and DEI leaders must address the systemic bias embedded in their systems, processes, and stakeholders to truly increase the diversity of workforces.
At our “How to Ensure Diversity is Embedded Across your Hiring Processes” webinar, we heard from industry expert Charles Hipps from Oleeo, who explored how embedding diversity across the hiring process can be done right from the start.
- The importance of authentic brand content
- Understanding where your message is resonating, or not with diverse applicants
- How to configure workflows that deliver inclusive, role-specific content at every stage in the candidate journey
- Pointers on how to ensure debiased job postings using technology
- Applying blind recruiting and AI-driven scoring to rank candidates based on skills and competences alone
- Data insights to understand where DEI candidate drop outs and how to improve your next hiring cycle
- …and much more!
Oleeo, formerly WCN, is an award-winning provider of innovative talent acquisition technology. Built using intelligent automation and machine learning, Oleeo’s platform helps companies discover unlimited sourcing potential to attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that change the world for the better. Our mission is to help recruiters do that faster and more efficiently than ever before.