Investing in social mobility is good for students, good for business, and good for society.
In an enormously positive change, many employers have begun to realise this in recent years, and are determined to close the opportunity gap in the UK. But of course to make it efficient and high-impact but without exorbitant time, energy and resources, is no easy feat.
Download the full guide below for FREE and learn more on:
- Imposter syndrome amongst young candidates
- The business impact of increasing social mobility
- Identifying socially mobile talent
- Creating networks for candidates
- Using tech to reach talent