Diversity and Inclusion initiatives have been an important part of the agenda for a number of years. But nothing brought to light the systemic biases that we have, globally, quite like the Black Lives Matter movement last year.
Whilst there are many initiatives and programmes that have been a huge success, there are still huge strides that organisations and individuals need to make. Within recruitment we need to start these changes at Early Career level – we need to ensure that our future workforce is equipped, engaged and empowered.
At our “How to Attract & Engage with BAME Talent” webinar, we heard from industry expert Milimo Banji from TapIn, who reviewed the current and effective strategies employers and recruiters can leverage to attract more early careers BAME talent.
- Effective methods to attract and engage with BAME talent
- The importance of data when thinking about D&I
- Your campus strategy and why it needs to change
- The importance of messaging and comms when thinking about attracting BAME talent
- How to create an environment that fosters inclusion and promotes diversity
- …and much more!
TapIn is a media company that’s on a mission to prepare 100 million young people for the world of work. They’ve built an active social community of over 100k Gen Z’s and influencers who engage with their social video content every month. They also help employers attract, engage, and retain the best Gen Z talent on social.