At #IHREarlyCareers23, we welcomed a range of talent acquisition professionals to share insight on attracting, hiring, and onboarding the talent of tomorrow.
In this session at #IHREarlyCareers23, Dereck Maruma from TapIn, discussed the importance of engaging Black Gen-Z in the workplace, and:
- Understanding Black Gen-Z & characteristics of the generation
- Barriers to engagement, including systemic racism and bias in the workplace
- Strategies for engagement and creating inclusive and diverse workplace cultures
- Communication and the power of social
- How to continue the conversation meaningfully
Interested in finding out more about DEI within recruitment? Join our upcoming conference on June 15th.