Finding the perfect candidate for a role can sometimes feel never-ending. High quality candidates are the lifeblood of the recruitment industry, and providing a great candidate experience for them helps your company thrive, especially in the current business climate. It’s a balancing act trying to make processes easier for both your candidates and hiring managers.
In this webinar we uncovered the tactics and strategies on how to improve both the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- How to successfully align candidate and hiring manager expectations
- Improving Hiring Manager buy-in
- Driving DE&I through the tools you already have
- Understanding the candidate and hiring manager challenges
- Key strategies and tips for success
- … and much more!
iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organisations to attract, engage, hire and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. iCIMS accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including 40% of the Fortune 100, that collectively employ more than 34 million people around the world. For more information, visit www.icims.com.