Joining the Recruitment Leaders Conference
Part of our Recruitment Leaders Event Series, this is the annual event you do not want to miss if you’re a senior level, in-house recruitment or talent professional! Here are just a few of the key reasons why you should attend:
Join us for our Recruitment Leaders Conference
With so many inspirational and innovative examples of positive change emerging, models of organisational leadership must change, evolve and adapt or risk being left behind. This unmissable conference will bring together Recruitment Leaders and Heads of Talent Acquisition from a perfect blend of fast growth, established, game-changing and market leading companies.
On the 20th of October 2021, our annual In-house Recruitment Leaders Conference returns! In this ultimate learning & development day, In-house Recruiters will be able to witness unique case-study presentations. Our keynote speakers will leave you inspired and bound to provide a multitude of valuable insights and knowledge to drive your Recruitment strategy forward.
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, digital discussions and tool showcasing.
Interactive speaker sessions incorporating live polls and real-time insight which will then be followed by Q&A discussions with the experts.
Learn how to overcome the challenges you face in in-house recruitment.
TOPIC: Navigating the Great Resignation: How to Manage Impending Changes to Your Workforce
In this session we will investigate the growing level of empowerment amongst employees and job seekers as an indicator of future mass resignations. Using original research commissioned by Reed.co.uk, Simon will explore:
- Current factors driving employee attrition
- What businesses can do to help prevent ‘the great resignation’ that is playing out across the pond in the U.S.
- What people are looking for in their next job
- How to keep hold of employees who are ‘on the fence’ about resigning
- How to build an employee value proposition (EVP) fit for today’s worker
TOPIC: One Year. One Group. Three new employer brands.
Attracting and retaining the best talent has never been more challenging. With a dramatic shortage of key skills and workers, standing out from the crowd with an authentic voice is critical for continued business success.
- How to overcome difficult market conditions
- Building three distinct, yet aligned, employer brands
- Impact on attraction and retention in a time of labour market shortage
- Challenges and successes
Discuss the Main Recruitment Challenges You Are Currently Experiencing?
What Are Your Short- and Long-Term Objectives and How Are You Looking to Achieve Them?
TOPIC: Where to Find That Elusive Talent
Of all the myriad places you could advertise and candidates might be looking, how do you know the right choices for you? Traditionally, job boards and media agencies have some metrics for you, and your ATS may have the outcomes.
In this session, we’ll look at what you can do to maximise the applications you are receiving and answer questions such as:
- What could you do to make it simpler and faster for the candidate to apply?
- What could you do to be more proactive as a recruiter function?
- What about reaching those people who aren’t regularly in front of a screen… How can you promote your roles to them?
TOPIC: Inclusive Leadership in the Post-Pandemic Workplace
We need to disrupt the approach to leadership assessment and development, and modernise the industry by making it more accessible, scalable and impactful. This session will feature a client case study by Pinsent Masons, telling the story of innovative and forward-thinking leadership selection and pipeline management:
- The importance of inclusivity in post-pandemic recovery
- The role of strengths in driving authentic leadership and follower engagement
- The urgency in our modern era to move away from the deficit model of leadership assessment and development
- Practical hints and tips for driving inclusivity from the top in a hybrid workplace
What Does Your Tech Stack Look Like?
What Are the Tools, Technologies or Systems You Currently Use and the Benefits (or challenges!) they Bring.
TOPIC: Closing the Talent Gap Through Brand Engagement
This session will focus on why employee engagement with your brand is as critical as customer engagement.
Hear how Vision Express have created Joy in Vision for their colleagues through their EVP and how they plan to evolve this as part of their Candidate Engagement
This session will cover:
- Why we developed our colleague promise
- How we engaged our colleagues internally
- What we’re doing externally as part of our employer brand to support this
13:45 – 14:15
TOPIC: Fireside Chat – The Evolving Talent Landscape: Preparing for 2022
This session will cover:
- Current state of the market and how you’ve adapted over the last year
- Attraction methodologies working/not working
- Different tech stacks and options
- Approach to diversity
- Any success stories over the last year / what’s next?
What Strategies and Success Stories Do you Have That You Could Share With Your Peers?
TOPIC: Transformation Culture Change via Direct Sourcing Strategies
Prior to company separation from Energizer Holdings in 2015, vacant International positions were managed by local HR Business Partners and mostly sourced using third-party recruitment agencies across the EMEA and APAC markets. The average spend per annum on agencies was $2m and time to hire was 66 days. Something had to be done!
For the first time, we strategically reviewed the current International hiring model for EMEA, LATAM and APAC markets and implemented a robust direct sourcing and assessment process within a new Centre of Excellence model. This session will present our journey and how we transformed our Hiring Strategy;
- An overview of our journey
- Understanding specific market challenges
- Developing and refining our Employer Brand
- Creating an effective Assessment Strategy
- Key successes
TOPIC: Kicking off a Resourcing Transformation…through the Covid Pandemic
Probably better times to transform Resourcing at the UK’s largest water and wastewater company!
- Our journey from a reactive to mature function
- Kicking on the door of adding strategic value
- Covering people, process, tech and experience
We deliver great events. But don’t take our word for it, here are some recent IHR delegate comments
Some of the confirmed companies already attending include; Align JV, Amazon, AMS, Arla Foods, Arrival, Baker Hughes, BBC STUDIOS, Blue Square, British Airways, Cabot Financial, CACI Ltd, Capco, CBRE , Check Point, Cint, ClassPass, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Diebold Nixdorf, DLA Piper, Edgewell Personal Care, Financial Times, FIS, Flomatik Network Services, Foster Growth, GB Railfreight, GBS HR, GHD, Glh Hotels, Greenergy, Grosvenor, GXO Logistics, Havas Lynx, Ido Virtual, Immediate Media, IQVIA, Jablite Ltd, Kaleyra, Laing O’Rarouke, Lloyd’s Register ,Lore Group, LYTT, Macquarie, Marex, MBNL, Metapack, Mind Gym, MSL, National Grid, NHS Property Services, Nielsen, ON24, Panther Group, Publicis Sapient, RINA, RSA, Santander, Sky, Sovereign Housing Association, Specsavers , Surrey County Council, Tenable, Teneo, Tesco Stores, The Breakfast Club, TikTok, University College London, Voi Technology, Weil, Gotshal & Manges (London) LLP, West Northants Council, Western Union, Xero, Zalando…just to name a few!
Book Your Ticket Now!
Located 5 minutes from Liverpool Street station and a short walk from Moorgate tube station, One Moorgate Place is one of London’s most popular conference and exhibition venues. With its diverse contemporary and modern spaces, it is also a historical grade 2 listed building that opened in 1893. A perfect place to network with peers in your industry, and even more perfect for those commuting.
As we get back to live events, we regard the health and safety of our attendees, partners, staff and others, of paramount importance. Below, you will find the steps that we are taking, guided by the government guidance, to ensure the safety and comfort of all those attending our events
- Before you travel: It’s vital that we all follow the measures outlined in order to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the Government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to the event if you feel at all unwell. You can find out more about what to do if you have symptoms on the NHS website.
- We ask that you wash your hands as soon as arriving at the venue. Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and around the building, and hot water hand washing stations with anti-bacterial hand wash are positioned inside.
- All arrivals are asked to check-in using the NHS track and trace app
- The relaxation of measures in England means that it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask or face covering in all settings, but use your discretion and be courteous to those around you in areas that may become busy.
- There are enhanced cleaning measures in place, with a special focus on high touch point areas with all areas regularly fogged using government approved chemicals to treat COVID-19.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the above in further detail please contact us or get in touch here.