In the current economic climate, news of TA redundancies is far too common. And whilst tech giants like Amazon, Meta and Twitter slashed their headcount, many others followed suit leaving talent acquisition teams disproportionately affected.
At IHR, it’s our mission to support in-house recruiters at every step of their career, equipping them with the knowledge required to navigate these challenging times and bounce back stronger than ever.
This engaging and informative webinar is for those TA professionals who have been impacted by recent redundancies. We’ll welcome a panel of industry experts who’ll provide you with support, strategies and tips to help you navigate these uncertain times. Plus:
- Understanding the current TA landscape and what’s coming next
- Knowing where to go, who to speak to and what to do first
- Understanding your value and UK market salaries
- How to stand out amongst 1000s of other applicants per job
- Top tips on making a lasting impression during and post-interview
- How and where to upskill
- The side hustle to support you whilst out of work
- Building and maintaining a positive mindset
- Where to go for more help
- … and much more!
Host and Panelists:
Caraffi is a talent acquisition advisory specialising in:
- operational excellence
- brand and experience
- technology and data
Caraffi equips TA Leaders with the data and insights to become more strategic and impactful and designs TA strategies that transform businesses into data-driven, purpose-led and inclusive employers of choice. Whether you’re new in role or in the midst of a transformation, Caraffi aims to elevate your capability, impact and reputation within your business and beyond.