Half Day Specialist Breakfasts
An event designed around you and the challenges you solve
Features and Benefits
08:30 – Registration with complimentary hot breakfast rolls, pastries, tea, coffee & juice
09:00 – Opening announcements
09:10 – 1st and 2nd guest speaker presentation
09:50 – 1st interactive roundtable discussion session
10:30 – Coffee break
10:50 – 3rd guest speaker presentation
11:10 – 2nd interactive roundtable discussion session
11:45 – Closing comments & peer-to-peer networking
12:00 – Event close
- 8.30am – 12pm double speaker and round-table sole partner event
- All delegates surveyed with relevant targeted questions
- Direct face to face access to relevant In-house Recruiters
- High calibre In-house speaker presentation
- Participate in roundtable discussions
- Opportunity to provide and distribute branded marketing materials
- Exclusive opportunity to invite your clients and prospects to attend
- Taster product demo and Q&A (if applicable)
- Full delegate details including, full name, job title & company name
- Endorsed and promoted to all attendees and a wider audience
- Branding via email communications, social media channels, LinkedIn
- Credited as exclusive Event Partner
- Personal introductions to key delegates through event organisers
- Post event interactive whitepaper created and shared with all attendees and wider network
- All leads and enquiries passed directly to you
- Follow up event debrief with organisers to ensure all opportunities have been maximised
Sales & Marketing Associate
Divisional Marketing Manager
Yes. We guarantee at least 15 companies and around 25-30 In-house Recruiters although we average around 20-25 companies in reality.
Yes absolutely. We always recommend you have a circa 20 minute speaking slot alongside 1 or 2 other In-house speakers which can of course be a client of yours. We can always provide speakers otherwise.
Yes by all means, it’s your event! However if you are unable to we will always ensure you have a great turnout.
We recommend a 3 month lead time to gain the maximum exposure. From signing the contract, we will immediately create the event, start securing speakers and building the attendee lists.
Yes of course. This is your event so the more relevant the audience, the better! Just provide us with the names of those you’d like us to invite and we’ll ensure they are present.
The topic is generally created and based around the challenges your products and services solve. We will know exactly what content will work best to attract your perfect audience.
We would generally recommend bringing 4 of your team, all of whom would take part in the round table conversations. Needless to say they will get a full briefing ahead of the event.
On average over 50% of attendees will want a follow up conversation with you. This is because you will be positioned as industry experts, you will have built trust and we will ensure you are endorsed professionally throughout the event. There’s no need to sell, in fact the less you sell the more you will get out of the event!