Join us for our In-house Recruitment Candidate Experience Virtual Conference
More candidates means more applications – and more people to reject. Recruitment costs are increasing, but a candidate’s experience shouldn’t suffer as a result. We’ll give you the tools to make sure every candidate, successful or not, has a positive experience.
What’s being discussed:
- Candidate Engagement
- Volume Hiring
- Employer Branding
- Cultural Values
- Recruitment Processes
- …and much more!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Access Group, Adevinta, Apleona, AXA UK, B&M, Blink, Bupa, Capita, Carter Backer Winter, CBRE, Charles River Associates, Clarksons, Colten Care, Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Derivco, Discovery, Ellistan Consulting, Engenda Group, eparec, everis, Experian, EY, FirstGroup, formerly Coty, Gatwick Airport , Good Energy, GSTT, Hand Picked Hotels, Harrods , Hays, Hermes, Home Instead, Hyreo, Inamas Sumber Makmur, Indeed, Irwin Mitchell, KFH, Kirklees Council, Lamington Group, Lidl, Makehappen Group, Manchester Metropolitan University, MathWorks, MDS Global, Mimi Hearing Technologies, MMT Digital, Morrison Data Services , Ocado Group, OCC, Omni RMS, Oxford Biomedica, Pearson, Propel Finance , SA Group , SCS Railways, SITA, SNC-Lavalin, Sodexo, Sovereign Housing Association, Spirit Energy, Street Group, Telefonica UK (O2), TLT, Trinnovo Group, TSYS Managed Services, Ultimate Performance, University of Cambridge, Valorum Care Group, Veeva Systems , Vision Express, West Sussex County Council , Yuppiechef Online (PTY), Zayo… to name but a few!
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, digital discussions and tool showcasing.
Interactive speaker sessions incorporating live polls and real-time insight which will then be followed by Q&A discussions with the experts and roundtable discussions.
From the comfort of your home, learn how to overcome the challenges you face in hiring tech talent today.
10:10 AM – 10:40 AM
TOPIC: The Candidate Journey 101 – Why It’s Good For Business and the Candidate
- What is the candidate’s journey today
- Are your candidates happy?
- Are you doing everything you can?
- What is the impact on your business
- What comes next?
TOPIC: Talent Attraction – Let’s talk about the ‘C’ word… and no, it’s not COVID! It’s candidates.
Join Dave as he shows you world-class examples of talent attraction campaigns that get results! Learn why these campaigns first and foremost need to be built based on making friends first before you need them. How to gain key insights into the human truths; what we’ve heard, what they like, and how to stand out.
- Insights into what the current candidate needs
- Techniques you can use to improve your talent attraction effectiveness
- How to apply the Give and Get philosophy we use, repelling the many and attracting the few to get the perfect match
It’s more important than ever before to understand, engage and influence people as they move through their journey with you, and your business.
TOPIC: 4 Key Tactics to Never Leave your Candidates in the Dark
Almost all HR departments say the same thing – not only do they suffer from a deficit of talent, it’s a problem getting worse not better compounded by large volumes of applications making the screening process longer and more complex. Candidates now expect recruitment processes to be smooth, frictionless and seamless, always personalised and built on authenticity. In this session, Oleeo will host a fireside chat with an employer contributor to consider 4 key tactics that can help ensure a superior candidate experience at all times in the end-to-end recruitment process. The conversation will look at:
- Why an employer value proposition is essential and how & where it should be showcased
- How to prioritise communications in your candidate workflows
- Lessons learned from the lockdown around building candidate experience virtually
- Why advocacy has never been more important to candidates in 2021
In this interactive session, you have the chance to expand your knowledge and find the solutions to your problems through new insights, discussions & peer networking
*There is limited capacity for this workshop so please confirm your place during registration
TOPIC: Building a Great Candidate Experience
- How best to communicate with your candidates, there are so many options, which come out top?
- Talent pooling – invaluable for recruiters but can also be a key part of your candidate experience
- Using tech to enhance your candidate experience
- Getting back to ‘normal’ and combining virtual with face to face. As we start to get back into workplaces what are the elements of the changes you made due to Covid that you want to keep? What has helped to improve your candidate experience and what do you want to leave behind?
TOPIC: Onboarding in 2021 and the Social Candidate Experience
- Why is experience-led onboarding so important?
- What does great onboarding look like in 2021, and what impact has COVID had?
- How can organisations build a social experience into their current onboarding process?
- How technology can help
- Key insights, ideas and examples from global and national Eli clients
13:30 PM – 14:00 PM
TOPIC: Bringing Candidate Engagement Full Circle – In it for the Long Haul
Joining a talent pool/community requires a level of initial engagement varying from person to person. Engagement can quickly fade for various reasons – too much, not enough or irrelevant communication. While automation can provide a great starting point on the journey, soon, a deeper understanding of individuals is required to maintain high engagement levels.
- Talent Pooling – it’s quality over quantity
- First impressions are just that
- When it comes to content, click-through rates can be deceiving
- Measuring levels of engagement
- Give, give, give – caring counts
TOPIC: Strengthening the Candidate Experience using an Immersive Recruitment Process
Whether you have a recruitment freeze or it has been business as usual – it’s time to implement a lasting strategy to virtualise your hiring process.
- How Vodafone created an immersive candidate experience in their revolutionary assessment centre
- What this means in practice using a virtual assessment platform
- Top tips for recruiters and talent acquisition leaders to differentiate their assessment process and improve EVP
14:45 PM – 15:15 PM
TOPIC: Redefining Recruitment Processes & Techs to Enhance Candidate Experience
Automation, technologies, initiatives and innovative ideas we used to help attract, engage candidates for our high volume positions.
15:15 PM – 15:45 PM
TOPIC: Embedding your Company Values Into the Candidate Journey
- How to take a human-centred approach to candidate experience
- How to embed your company culture and values into your candidate experience and make it truly authentic
- Why operational excellence is the key enabler for creating a delightful candidate experience