The Future of IR35 & How to Manage your Flexible Workforce
On Demand Webinar
While many organisations rushed to meet the new IR35 deadline, it’s important to remember that April 6 2021 was just the beginning of these changes coming into effect. And now that the pressure of the initial deadline for compliance has passed, it is strongly advised that organisations take the time to carefully evaluate their approach to contingent workforce management.
In this webinar we heard the very latest updates on the legislative landscape affecting businesses who use temporary workers and how to manage the end to end supply chain compliance for all of your flexible workers.
- A look back at the implementation of IR35:
- Market data trends
- Industry insights
- Post April responsibilities for continuing to comply with the new IR35 rules
- Best practice tips for the new BAU (Business As Usual)
- Other legislation affecting businesses engaging temporary workers; new and emerging risks
- Tools to help you manage your flexible workforce
- …and much more!
Brookson Legal is an SRA regulated law firm that provides a range of IR35 solutions to the flexible working supply chain.
Part of the Brookson Group, they have been supporting hirers, agencies and contractors with IR35 for over 20 years, carrying out thousands of employment status assessments each year.