Right to Work (RTW) checks are a statutory requirement for UK employers and part and parcel of today’s recruitment and onboarding landscape. But how can employers meet their Right to Work compliance requirements and overcome key challenges?
Having surveyed HR professionals, hiring managers, business owners and compliance professionals, TrustID have gathered, analysed, and interpreted the data to present the findings in this unmissable report. Designed to benchmark your Right To Work understanding and current processes, the report reveals more on some key areas:
- The disparity between awareness and understanding of guidance changes
- Priorities and areas of focus for recruitment in 2023
- Challenges being faced within a competitive market
- Current and future onboarding processes
- Fraudulent ID documentation
- The digital future