The In-house Recruitment Tech Talent Conference is Back!
With the instant reliance of digital and technology in our everyday work and personal lives, it’s no wonder that tech talent has become the most sought after skill to recruit for. The challenges around attracting, sourcing, hiring and retaining tech talent haven’t gone away in this new world of work, the challenges and solutions are just different.
On the 17th of November 2021, our annual In-house Recruitment Tech Talent Conference returns. The sessions are bound to leave you with a multitude of valuable insights and knowledge to drive your Tech Talent strategy forward as well as provide you with the opportunity to get involved with virtual roundtable discussions!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Previous Tech Talent Attendees
Age UK, Alcumus, AlixPartners, Allianz, Allianz Insurance, Architrave, Arnold Clark Automobiles, Associated British Ports, Axis Europe, BounceX, British Medical Journal, British Transport Police, BSI Group, Bupa, Cabot Credit Management, Caitlin Morrow Consultancy, Cielo Talent, Cisco Meraki, Close Brothers, Consort Medical – Bespak, Cornerstone , DAS UK GROUP, Dataminr , DEFRA, Ennismore, FDM Group, Financial Conduct Authority, Finning (UK), Gard (UK) , Good Recruitment Campaign, hackajob, HBW Consulting, IBM, John Lewis Partnership, KPMG, Linx Printing Technologies, Lloyds Banking Group, Lush Cosmetics, M&G Prudential, McCurrach UK, Merkle One, Milkround, MVMNT, National Trust, Nationwide Building Society, Natural History Museum, Newton Europe, Next, O2, Odeon Cinemas UK, OPEN Health, Policy Expert, Pontoon Solutions, Press Association, Prospects, Reassure, Recite Me, RedCat Digital, Reed Online, Roche Products Limited, RSPCA, Schneider Electric, Siemens Mobility Limited, SSE, Tableau, Tableau Software, Telefonica O2, The Health foundation, The Key Support Services, The Telegraph, The Telemarketing Company, Totaljobs, Travis Perkins, Trayport , UK Hydrographic Office, Unite Students, University of Edinburg, University of Oxford, Unlocked Graduates, Vercida Consulting, Virgin Media, Vix Technology, Volkswagen Financial Services (UK), Women in Tech… to name but a few!
Previous Tech Talent Speakers
Register Your Interest
As we get back to live events, we regard the health and safety of our attendees, partners, staff and others, of paramount importance. Below, you will find the steps that we are taking, guided by the government guidance, to ensure the safety and comfort of all those attending our events
- Before you travel: It’s vital that we all follow the measures outlined in order to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the Government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to the event if you feel at all unwell. You can find out more about what to do if you have symptoms on the NHS website.
- We ask that you wash your hands as soon as arriving at the venue. Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and around the building, and hot water hand washing stations with anti-bacterial hand wash are positioned inside.
- All arrivals are asked to check-in using the NHS track and trace app
- The relaxation of measures in England means that it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask or face covering in all settings, but use your discretion and be courteous to those around you in areas that may become busy.
- There are enhanced cleaning measures in place, with a special focus on high touch point areas with all areas regularly fogged using government approved chemicals to treat COVID-19
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the above in further detail please contact us or get in touch here.