Recruitment Leaders Dinner: Tech Hiring in 2020: Trends to Shape your Strategy
October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for an exclusive dinner with Codility and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place for 12 In-house Recruitment Leaders across a range of industries and companies where we will dig into the key changes coming to tech hiring in 2020.
We will be looking to discuss what your team can do to help you hit your technical hiring goals for next year. We will then open up the discussion to all of our guests to share their hiring experiences and find solutions in an open forum.
What’s being discussed:
- The key trends (based on market insights from our research team, and directly consulting with our customers) which are changing the tech hiring landscape, and require companies to evolve
- The key evolutions we see companies make which is helping them be more successful > what we see as the winning recipe for 2020 tech hiring
- Speeding up the hiring process
- Candidate experience strategy (or CX)
- Employer branding strategy
- Plus any other key topics of interest which come up within the group where we have some knowledge, and where the group can learn, share and discuss together
- … and much more!
Who will be attending?
In-house Recruitment Leaders and Heads of Talent Acquisition from a wide spectrum of companies including Department for International Trade (DIT), Doctorlink, Flint International, Futurelearn, Habito, Hyperoptic, Publicis Sapient, Qudini, Yoox Net A Porter…. to name but a few!
Register your interest!
Please note, this event is strictly reserved for:
* senior level Talent and Recruitment Managers with leadership experience including people management responsibilities within tech hiring
* one person per company
* recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event
Codility works with over 1,200 businesses, and we’ve processed 7 million tests through our platform to-date. Over the years, we’ve learned how to quickly assess programmer expertise, and connect programmers and hiring managers through developer training, assessments and challenges.