Recruitment Technology Virtual Conference
Outstanding case-study presentations and the latest research and insights from thought-leaders and experts within the Recruitment Technology market.
29th April 2021
Join us for our Recruitment Technology Virtual Conference
The increased dependence on technology for all aspects of life has seen a huge shift in the last year. It has been the answer to many of our challenges, not least throughout the recruitment sector in attraction, selection, hiring, onboarding and more. There’s no doubt that advancements of technology have been accelerated due to the pandemic but it’s dynamic, constantly evolving nature means it brings an unlimited amount of opportunities.
Harnessing technology within your recruitment strategy drives innovation, efficiency, and most importantly it can enhance the candidate experience and your employer brand. On the 29th of April 2021, our Recruitment Technology Virtual Conference returns. Join us in this interactive conference and be inspired by our keynote speakers and quick-fire Pecha Kucha sessions that are bound to leave you with a multitude of valuable insights!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For it
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, digital discussions and tool showcasing.
Interactive speaker sessions incorporating live polls and real-time insight which will then be followed by Q&A discussions with the experts and roundtable discussions.
From the comfort of your home, learn how to overcome the challenges you face in hiring with the help of recruitment technology today.
Join our quick-fire Pecha Kucha sessions: 20 slides with 20 seconds of commentary per slide. That’s it. Simple. Engaging. Authentic.
PECHA KUCHA: Creating an Immersive Candidate Experience That Will Convert and Delight
- The benefits of increasing recruitment automation – whilst also improving candidate experience
- How SHL Experiences helps clients stand out – by providing opportunities for candidates to learn about their organisations, hear from current employees, and provide transparency on the recruitment process
- SHL Experiences demo (quick run-through of features) and roadmap
PECHA KUCHA: Screening In the New World of Work – Cut Your Candidate Turnaround Time by 50%
- See first-hand how Access Screening can help your business cut candidate turnaround by 50%
- Gain insight into the features and benefits that help our customers, including:
- Remote document collection
- Revenue generation
PECHA KUCHA: Responding to Recruitment Revolution
- The recruitment revolution – from then to now
- How organisations are using technology to pioneer positive change
- What the recruitment landscape of 2021 and beyond looks set to deliver
PECHA KUCHA: “Recruiting” the Perfect Tech Stack
- How to find the perfect Recruitment Tech for your business in a saturated market
- Common misconceptions about Applicant Tracking Systems
- Avoiding common mistakes made when researching the market
- Using your recruitment skills as a weapon for success in finding the right tech
10:55 AM – 11:25 AM
TOPIC: How Is Technology Changing Recruitment – What Candidates Are Saying
Be the first to hear our findings on the impact of technology on recruitment and most importantly, how you can best balance automation whilst still keeping the human touch.
- Results from our Hiring Humans vs Recruitment Robots research
- Updates for a post-Covid world
- The impact of technology on recruitment
- What do candidates like and dislike
- Key ways to keep candidates engaged, using technology
11:25 AM – 11:55 AM
TOPIC: Successfully Managing Your Company’s Background Screening Program
The process of managing a best-in-class pre-employment screening program for your business is no small task, but once you’ve taken the steps to get set up, you’ll save your business a tremendous amount of time and money in the long-term.
- Understanding the problem areas for your screening processes
- Optimising your hiring programmes & preparing for your candidate hiring experience
- Implementing an effective, engaging, process for key stakeholders
- Review, streamline, and assess
11:55 AM – 12:25 PM
TOPIC: Mastering Speed and Agility As Recruiting Returns to Normal
2020 was a year like no other. Yet, in the second half of 2021, speed and agility will continue to be critical attributes of successful recruiting strategies. As restrictions begin to ease, this session will explore how you can make speed and agility core to your recruiting strategy in 2021, including:
- How to use automation to accomplish more, with your current team
- How to make diversity and inclusion core to your recruiting strategy
- How to accelerate hiring despite high volumes of applicants
- How to pinpoint top candidates fast, while removing bias from the process
- How to maintain positive hiring managers experiences
- How to harness technology to streamline administrative tasks
- Why leveraging data throughout recruiting processes to make better, evidence-led decisions is essential.
“Using Recruitment Technology as an Enabler Roundtable Discussion”
In this interactive session, you have the chance to expand your knowledge and find the solutions to your problems through new insights, discussions & peer networking
*There is limited capacity for this roundtable so please confirm your place during registration
13:15 PM – 13:45 PM
TOPIC: Keeping It Conversational – Chatbot Strategies for In-house Recruiters
- Understanding the benefits a chatbot can bring
- Top tips to not make terrible chatbot experiences
- Options for everybody, on every budget
13:45 PM – 14:15 PM
TOPIC: Intelligent Automation to Identify Potential
With the world changing around us at an unprecedented pace, organisations are becoming increasingly aware that the skills that have brought them the success in the past, are not going to bring them the success that they seek for tomorrow. When building a hiring strategy identifying and recruiting for potential is vital to help employers focus on the needs of their Future workforce. At Amberjack we have spent decades and have undertaken endless research to make the intangible concept of ‘potential’ more tangible.
- Assessing “High Potential” through the latest immersive psychometric tools
- Client case studies on how this has disrupted employers recruitment marketing
- Transforming candidate experience, driving efficiencies and delivering exceptional results
14:30 PM – 15:00 PM
TOPIC: Tools to Build Your Employer Brand Content on a Budget
- The best tools to use to create content yourself
- Easy video creation and editing tools to download
- How to use these to promote your employer brand
- The best social sites to publish your content on