The In-house Recruitment Employer Branding Conference is Back!
On the 25th of June 2020, our Employer Branding Virtual Conference returns as a Virtual Event, meaning it will all be held online. Join us in this interactive conference and be inspired by our keynote speakers. The digital sessions are bound to leave you with a multitude of valuable insights and knowledge to drive your Employer Branding strategy forward – and all from the comfort of your office or home!
Join us and be part of senior level, tactical conversations to learn the very latest on hot topics including:
Attracting New Skills
Creating Valuable Content
Measuring your Brand’s Effectiveness
Developing your Creativity
Attracting Talent through Social
Exclusive Employer Brand Insights
Who will be attending?
Everest, ABC, ACCA, Adevinta, Admiral, Advanced Medical Solutions, Aioi Nissay Dowa, Allianz, American Express, Arbor Education, Arnold Clark Automobiles, Aspect, Automation Consultants, Avanade, AXA, B. Braun, BAE Systems, Barclays, BBC, Be Heard, Bertrandt, Betabit, BlockchainLab, BP, Brand Talent, Brandthropologee, British Business Bank, British Red Cross, BSI Group, BT, Bupa, Cabot Financial, Capgemini, Capita, Capital on Tap, CDK, Celfocus, Charlene Gorry, Charles River Associates, Checkout.com, Cheil, Christ International Solutions, CIPHR, Citation Group, Clarksons, Clearmatics, ClientEarth, Cloudfeeder, Club Assist, CoachHub, Colas, Condé Nast, Contino, ConvaTec, Co-op, Costcutter, Covetrus, Cromwell, Cummins, Curve, DCSL Software, Deutsche Bank, Devbridge, Discovery, Domino Printing, Dyson, E.ON, Edge Testing Solutions, Elements Talent Consultancy, EPFL, Equals, Equifax, Esri, Etex, Euronet, EUROWAG, everis, Everledger, Eversheds, EY, Fairway Resourcing, FDM, Fenwick, Financial Times, Finastra, FindHotel, FirstGroup, FiveAI + Kindred Capital, Flagstone Investment Management, FNZ, Forcepoint, ForgeRock, Fotech Solutions, Franklin Templeton Investments, Frontline, FT, GCC, General Medical Council, Genetica, Global, Gloucestershire County Council, G-Research, Groupe Renault, GSK, Gusto Restaurants, Hitachi Capital, Home Instead Senior Care, Homebase, House of Commons, Hyuna, ICP, IKEA, Incremental, innocent drinks, Integral Powertrain, iomart, IOPC, IQ-EQ, iTech Media, Jacobs, JLL, Just Eat, JustPark, K2 Partnering Solutions, KFC, Kier Group, Kimberly-Clark, Kingfisher, Koch, KPMG, LabCorp / Covance, Lauren Herring, LCP, Legal and General, Lidl, Linx Printing Technologies, L’Oreal, Lyreco, Macfarlane, Marshmallow, McArthurGlen Designer Outlets, McArturGlen, Mck, Medvivo, Michael Kors, Mondelez, Moneybarn, Moonpig, Morgan Stanley, Morrisons, Mott MacDonald, N26, Netcompany, Network Rail, New Hope, News, Newton, NHS, Nominet, nucleargraduates, OC&C, Ocado, ODI, Optamor, Oxford University Press, Parallel, Paul J Watson Solicitor, Paymentsense, PayPal, PayPoint, Pearson, People Brand, Planday, Policy Expert, princes, Proact IT, Productsup, ProMedical, Propel, Pure Technology, Qatar Airways, Quotient Sciences, RDT, Redington, REED, Richmond and Wandsworth Councils, RINA TECH, RSPCA, RSSB, RWEST, Sage, Sanctuary Care, Screwfix, Selfridges, Sidetrade, Siemens Healthineers, SiGMA, Sita, Sixt rent a car, Sodexo, Sofology, Solent NHS Trust, Sopra Steria, Sovereign Housing, Sporting Group, Spotahome, Staffing 360 Solutions, Swarovski, Talkdesk, TalkTalk, Tate & Lyle, The Config Team, The Co-op, The Good Care, The Original Factory Shop, The Stars Group, The Telegraph, ThirtyThree, TKW, TLT, TrustedHousesitters, Turnitin, UC Davis, ucas, UK Research and Innovaiton, Unilever, Unit4, University of Cambridge, University of Dundee, University of Global Health Equity, University of Oxford, Veeam Software, Veolia Water Technologies, Vibrant HR, Visa, voicemed, W.A.G. Payment Solutions, wcs Group, Webcertain, Webhelp, Well Pharmacy, Wellcome Trust, Wells Fargo, Wesleyan, Wesleyan Assurance, Western Union, WeWork, Wilmington, WMG, Wood, Wunderman Thompson, Zayo, Zone… to name but a few!
A perfectly balanced agenda carefully designed to maximise knowledge intake, digital discussions and tool showcasing.
Interactive speaker sessions incorporating live polls and real-time insight which will then be followed by Q&A discussions with the experts.
From the comfort of your home, learn how to overcome the challenges you face in in-house recruitment.
TOPIC: Employer Branding 2020 – Where Should Your Focus Be?
We’ve never experienced a year like this before, so what should you do about your employer brand in 2020?
- What you can do given budget constraints, furlough and lockdown
- Embracing the opportunity for some clever thinking, strategic planning and preparation for the other side which will put you in a position of strength for the future
- A presentation focus on culture, engagement, measurement and content creation
TOPIC: No Turning Back – Your Employer Brand Just Became Front Page News
Emily is an independent Employer Brand Consultant based in Amsterdam and the former Global Head of Employer Branding at Booking.com. Emily is a proud working mother and a vocal advocate for equality and inclusion – in the world as well as the workplace. Emily is also a resident ‘agony aunt’ on LinkedIn answering daily Employer Branding challenges in her feature #AskEmily.
- Covid-19 has given companies nowhere to hide the challenges with their company culture
- How companies treat their employees suddenly became front-page news
- What we can learn from this new era of transparency in employer branding
- How Covid-19 will shift our approach to employer branding forever
TOPIC: Attracting New Skillsets and Mindsets in the Changing World of Work
As Employer Brand Leader, Farrah drives the execution of EY’s financial services employer brand strategy across eighteen countries. Prior to EY, Farrah worked in brand reputation for an energy company where she facilitated educational experiences and workshops in schools across the country.
- How to attract a broader talent pool into the financial services sector
- Developing creative campaigns
- Championing new ways to engage with recruitment audiences
TOPIC: Comms Over Content – How Transparency Can Help You to Achieve Your Employer Brand Goals
- Why internal comms are the foundation of every employer brand
- Why people crave transparency more than ever
- Wow your employer brand can help you achieve that; externalising your internal comms can be the most powerful attraction strategy
TOPIC: Taking Your EVP From a Value Proposition to Winning Content
With a degree in creative design and marketing and almost six years of experience in multi-channel marketing, Ife currently works within the central marketing team at Mott MacDonald, a global engineering, management and development consultancy. She was brought on to implement multi-channel marketing into the recruitment strategies. Finding ways to clearly translate our EVP is a role that had never before been done at Mott MacDonald and one which she has taken from strength to strength for three years now.
- A guide to bringing your EVP to life using content marketing
- A great starting point if you have little or no budget at all
- A look at the ingredients used to bring Mott MacDonald to where it is now
TOPIC: Why Creative is the Most Important Step in Developing your Employer Brand
- Why being authentic isn’t enough
- How creative can help you stand out now more than ever
- How employer brands can leverage what consumer brands do best
- How creative helps to form a solid foundation for all your employer comms
TOPIC: Wellness – Going Beyond the Buzzword in a Time of Need
For the past five years, Tom has been working with some of the world’s biggest brands to develop their employer brand and cultural strategies. Tom is now Checkout.com’s Employer Brand Specialist, supporting their mission to build the future of banking by helping attract, retain and empower the best talent for the business.
- Details on the timely launch of Wellness @ Checkout.com, a global initiative to support the mental and physical health of our people
- Lessons on how to promote wellness for team members that are situated across the globe
- Learnings on how to harness user-generated content and encourage employee-led initiatives
- The future of wellness at Checkout.com and the pledge to offer long-term support
Limited Availability. Register Today!
*We are working hard towards making our events fully inclusive so if there are any adjustments or requests that would make them more accessible, no matter how big or small, please do let our events team know and we will do our best to make it possible!