As an employer, creating a successful early careers strategy is essential to your business’s growth and success.
This early careers guide is an invaluable resource for employers looking to create a successful early careers strategy for their business. It offers practical tips and advice on setting up and managing an early careers program, from recruitment and onboarding to funding & mentor support and beyond. With a comprehensive overview of the key elements of a successful early careers program, this guide is a must-have for any employer looking to build and enhance their early careers strategy.
Download to learn more on:
- How an early careers scheme can benefit your business
- The requirements and funding opportunities
- The recruitment process, and the best job boards and tools for talent attraction
- Apprenticeship timescales
- Mentoring for early careers candidates