Attend Awards 2021
Awards Gala, 1st December 2021
The awards presentation evening represents a unique opportunity for recruiters to come together, let their hair down and celebrate another amazing year. This year, on our 10th Anniversary, we have an extra reason to celebrate and with the return of in-person events, the event is going to be bigger than ever so make sure the date is booked in your diary, 1st December 2021!
What’s happening on the night?
Dress code: Black tie
18:00: Champagne reception
19:05: Evening introduction
19:15: Three-course gourmet dinner with fine wine included
20:55: After-dinner entertainment
21:25: In-house Recruitment Awards presentation
22:25: Disco, networking and drinks
Price includes a drinks reception, three-course gala dinner, half a bottle of wine per person, exclusive access to the In-house Recruitment Awards presentation, entertainment and after-show disco.
VIP Table: £2800*
1 x table with 10 seats
2 x bottles of prosecco
5 x bottles of wine
Bucket of beers (20)
After-dinner cheese platter
Bottle of port
1-4 tickets: £275 per ticket
5-9 tickets: £225 per ticket
Full table (10+ tickets): £2150
1-4 tickets: £299 per ticket
5-9 tickets: £265 per ticket
Full table (10+ tickets): £2450
*Includes priority seating (see table plan)
*We have a limited number of tables of 12 available. Additional seats cost from £215 pp. Please enquire for details.
Payment for tickets is required upon confirmation. Any cancellations must be received in writing 14 days prior to the event date where refunds will be available. Any cancellations after this date are to be charged at the full ticket price.
If you have any queries about booking your tickets, please contact the awards team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 976 3464.
Don’t Miss Out on the Celebration of the Year!
As we get back to live events, we regard the health and safety of our attendees, partners, staff and others, of paramount importance. Below, you will find the steps that we are taking, guided by the government guidance, to ensure the safety and comfort of all those attending our events
- Before you travel: It’s vital that we all follow the measures outlined in order to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the Government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to the event if you feel at all unwell. You can find out more about what to do if you have symptoms on the NHS website.
- We ask that you wash your hands as soon as arriving at the venue. Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and around the building, and hot water hand washing stations with anti-bacterial hand wash are positioned inside.
- All arrivals are asked to check-in using the NHS track and trace app
- The relaxation of measures in England means that it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask or face covering in all settings, but use your discretion and be courteous to those around you in areas that may become busy.
- Business Design Centre has recently had their ventilation system upgraded to ensure all areas are well ventilated
- There are enhanced cleaning measures in place, with a special focus on high touch point areas with all areas regularly fogged using government approved chemicals to treat COVID-19
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the above in further detail please contact us or get in touch here.
Yes, as a finalist you certainly get a discount, and this will vary dependent on how many tickets are bought. The more tickets, the greater the discount!
Yes, you can still attend but numbers are very limited so you will need to contact the IHR team on 0203 968 8858 to reserve a place.
All tables can hold a maximum of 10 guests for dinner, however, there are a limited amount of tables with the ability to fit 12 persons.
Ticket price includes entry to the awards evening, champagne reception, 3-course dinner with wine included, after-dinner entertainment, the In-house Recruitment Awards presentation and an evening of dancing and networking!
Yes, we have preferential rates with the venue. Full details will be released nearer the time.
If the above FAQs do not answer your question, please feel free to contact Thelma via email (email@example.com) or telephone 0203 976 3464.