As a result of COVID-19, there will be millions of people without jobs, and millions of jobs without people. One outcome, which Talent Acquisition leaders must prepare for, and was discussed during our recent webinar, is the period of unprecedented hiring activity as businesses reboot their talent acquisition processes. We have called this period “Talent Storm”, and it has the potential to change the talent landscape.
At our “A New Talent Landscape: Are You Ready for the “Talent Storm”?” webinar, we heard from experts in their field, Jon Salmon, Deanna Oppenheimer, Zachary Simon, Andrew Stephenson and Elizabeth Birrell who shared their valuable insight.
- What companies are doing now to ready themselves for an uncertain talent landscape
- How to repurpose your Talent Acquisition team to get ahead of the curve
- Why and how companies are overhauling their leadership teams
- Insights and opinion from HR leaders including Andrew Stephenson of Waterstones
- How business models are changing and what talent will be in demand as the economy recovers
- How to work with suppliers to reduce costs, add capacity and provide more value to the business
- …and much more!
Your Global Partner in Talent Mapping, Pipelining, Executive Search and Talent Insight. At Armstrong Craven we use people intelligence to give you a future business view. We provide global talent mapping, pipelining and insight to business leaders all over the world. We help organizations to better understand the markets they operate within and the markets they hope to enter. And we provide the people they need to make it work.