Traditional recruitment strategies have become outdated. The never ending cycle of winning, develop and retaining talent is increasingly difficult as competition grows and budgets become stretched. The modern way of recruiting needs to be bold, flexible, fast-paced, and, most of all, exciting. Those who aren’t able to adapt will quickly fall behind and lose their competitive advantage with job seekers.
In this webinar, we heard case study presentations and insights from Wayfair, Nationwide, EE, BAE Applied Intelligence and Oliver on how you can hit your hiring targets with simple changes in your recruitment processes that will set you up for success.
- How to grow your organisation with the right people, quickly
- Building flexibility into your talent model
- Future-proofing your processes for scaling teams
- Tools and technologies to source, attract and convert top candidates
- Reducing advertising and agency spend
- Elevating your Employer Brand with authentic content
- …and much more!
CHAPTER 2 design and build scalable talent solutions. They use a combination of marketing and recruitment methodology to attract and acquire product, marketing and technology talent for their clients and help companies find the talent that isn’t looking. This talent isn’t found on job boards or recruiters little black books and Chapter 2 believe in taking a marketing mindset to attracting talent and then deploying scalable teams to acquire that talent to your organisation. This is a new and disruptive concept set to challenge the traditional approach to recruitment.