The UK’s state-funded health and social care system, together with its private and third sector partners, has required more workers than have been available in recent years. With the impact of a global pandemic and Brexit this shortage is likely to become exacerbated in the short to medium term.
At our “The State of the Health and Social Care Talent Shortage” webinar, we heard from industry expert Joshua Welch from Access Screening, who revealed the full findings from Access Screening’s latest research and discussed the changing nature of the health and social care talent pool and what we can do to combat them.
- The scale of the UK healthcare system’s potential vulnerability to Brexit
- A global pandemic’s impact on workforce needs and vacancies
- Legislative change impacting self-employed healthcare workers
- Strategies for successful recruitment and retention
- …and much more!
Screening candidates allows employers to verify employee information, conduct the relevant background checks and ensure their right to work. Having the right screening technology in place can save your HR team time and effort.
With Access Screening you can:
- Improve your time to hire
- Reduce manual admin
- Enhance the candidate experience
- Protect your business reputation
- Ensure you’re always compliant
- Easily provide a fully audited trail
- Benefit from our Right to Work mobile app