How diverse candidates’ think about work and their relationship with you as an employer has changed these past two years. In a new post-COVID reality where recruitment events are solely online and employees work from home – how should you be using employee-generated content (EGC) to your advantage?
At our ‘Creating Employee Generated Content to Drive Diversity & Inclusion Efforts’ webinar, we heard from industry expert, David Rivel from PathMotion address the key questions and pain points of diverse talent that every employer should address on their career site.
- How you can flex your employees to guide your diversity and inclusion efforts
- Data insights: what questions are on candidates’ minds?
- Examples of powerful authenticity in employer branding
- Utilising employee advocacy to boost social presence
- Leveraging data insights to improve your campaign performance
- Candidate experience and showcasing how you take care of your diverse people
- …and much more!