The UK’s state-funded health and social care system, together with its private and third sector partners, has required more workers than have been available in recent years. With the impact of a global pandemic and Brexit this shortage is likely to become exacerbated in the short to medium term.
At our “Addressing Talent Shortages in Health and Social Care Recruitment” virtual roundtable event, we heard from industry expert Joshua Welch as he explored some recent key findings and discussed the changing nature of the health and social care talent pool and recruitment in these challenging times.
- The scale of the UK healthcare system’s potential vulnerability to Brexit
- A global pandemic’s impact on workforce needs and vacancies
- Legislative change impacting self-employed healthcare workers
- Strategies for successful recruitment and retention
- …and much more!
Screening candidates allows employers to verify employee information, conduct the relevant background checks and ensure their right to work. Having the right screening technology in place can save your HR team time and effort.
With Access Screening you can:
- Improve your time to hire
- Reduce manual admin
- Enhance the candidate experience
- Protect your business reputation
- Ensure you’re always compliant
- Easily provide a fully audited trail
- Benefit from our Right to Work mobile app