Recruitment practices are forever evolving, and recent times have accelerated the need for processes to adapt, alter and readjust at a rapid rate. Business’ and candidates’ needs have changed so your hiring strategy also needs to. Whether it’s assessing a higher volume of candidates, ensuring the right candidates, or onboarding into a virtual workplace it is essential to ensure you’re staying relevant for all parties.
This session shared practical ideas, case study examples, and plenty of takeaways around a full insight into all aspects of your recruitment process in the quest for hiring perfection, supporting a team’s credibility, and adding weight to broader business discussions. Key themes included The Candidate Sourcing Scorecard, The Hiring Efficiency Dashboard, The Diversity & Inclusion Monitor and Key Performance Indicators.
- What good recruitment practice looks like
- How to use insightful data to align your recruiting strategy
- Providing a collaborative approach for key stakeholders
- Case studies on how to push boundaries and enhance recruitment practices
- Improving recruitment areas such as diversity, candidate experience, employer brand, and hiring manager experience
- … and much more!
Eploy is the complete cloud-based recruitment platform for modern in-house recruitment teams. Eploy combines Applicant Tracking, Recruitment CRM, Talent Pool Engagement, Onboarding and Analytics into a unified web-based platform that integrates seamlessly with your careers site to provide an excellent experience for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.