Real Links have created a comprehensive guide to implementing successful referrals in your business. The purpose is to provide those with the responsibility for talent attraction a series of models and templates that can be used as a foundation to map out a successful referral strategy.
Bill Boorman shares practical guidance based on extensive market research and 35 years of experience in businesses from start-up to enterprise to bring you a practical process to make referrals work in your business.
Download your free guide and discover more on these key topics:
- A series of research models to build a solid foundation
- A simple, compelling business case template for referrals
- A SWOT analysis template for your employer brand
- 8 steps to running a successful focus group
- Building a rewards methodology that works
- 4 pillars of communication for engagement
- How referrals can support D&I
- … and much more!
Real Links is an employee referral platform which is helping companies to increase referrals and reduce hiring costs by up to 20%. Real Links has a significant impact on increasing employee engagement with referral schemes by automating the process to make it quick and easy for employees and providing a points based incentive structure that maintains engagement going forward.