Last year, at In-house recruitment LIVE!, Eploy unveiled a first exclusive look at the data from the 2016 Candidate Attraction Report – a survey of over 600 UK recruiters. The 2017 survey is currently underway and you can take part here.
Some of the key areas covered in last year’s report included:
- In-depth analysis of the effectiveness of key sourcing channels, including job boards, social networks, careers sites, employee referrals and talent pooling
- The effectiveness of each sourcing channel in each industry / sector
- The importance of hiring managers in the sourcing process, irrespective of the size of your organisation
- The difference in the ways agencies and in-house recruiters source candidates
- The effectiveness of social as a sourcing tool
The 2016 Candidate Attraction Report went on to be a valuable resource for thousands of in house and agency recruiters over the past 12 months and is still available here.
This year, at In-house Recruitment LIVE! 2017, Eploy will again be presenting an exclusive first look at the data from the 2017 Candidate Attraction Survey. View more details about Chris Fenton’s presentation here.
To include your own views in the results, you can still complete the survey. It should only take 6-7 minutes and you can also enter the prize draw to win a £250 Amazon voucher.