Implementing and innovating a diversity and inclusion strategy is essential in ensuring business success. Companies who offer a truly inclusive culture are already ahead of their competitors, but there is always more to be done.
At our Diversity & Inclusion virtual conference, Eve Haworth from the NHS shared insight on parents returning to work after leave. From her own experiences, she makes suggestions on a supportive parental exit to re-onboarding. Also shared was what COVID-19 may have taught us about the workplace and how we can improve.
- What Covid-19 has taught us
- Adapting to a new business world
- Fast-tracking the conversation around mindset, flexibility & remote working
- Creating a buddy programme for re-boarding employees
- The importance of wellbeing and mental health