In-house Recruitment is a 20,000-member strong community that promotes the exchange of ideas and best practice within the industry. We welcome anyone with a good knowledge of recruitment to share their wisdom with the rest of us, so if you feel like you have something valuable to say, we’d love to hear it!
But first, we want to make sure you’re familiar with our guest post rules. We promise to keep it short!
- We are an agency-free zone, so our content is tailored exclusively to in-house recruiters. Your topic can be niche or quite generalist, as long as it’s relevant to our audience. Tips, “how to” guides, opinion pieces and case studies are our most popular types of content, however you can also write about a recent study or latest market trends.
- Ideally, we would prefer it if you provided unique copy (we all know Google doesn’t like duplicates). If your content has been published elsewhere originally, we will write an introduction and link to the original post.
- We do like a bit of variety, so if you have any fun infographics or videos to support your content, we’d be happy to host them.
- Your copy should be around 500 words long. But we can make more room for good quality content.
- It might be worth looking at some of our previous blog posts to get a sense of our tone and writing style.
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your copy as we see fit.
We pride ourselves on being an unbiased presence on the market, so while we accept content from recruitment suppliers, they have to bring some value to the reader (i.e. reports, surveys, thought leadership). We cannot accept sales pitches!
With that in mind, we’re keen for you to show us what you got!
Here are a few pieces we have previously published: