With a huge number of recruitment technologies and service providers in the market, it can often be overwhelming for recruitment teams to choose the right vendor for your business.
At our Supplier Showcase Virtual Conference, Anne shows us how to tackle volume hiring strategically, finishing with a helpful demo on how to achieve this with recruitment tech.
- How high volume hiring is different from corporate hiring
- How seamless and intuitive high volume hiring can be
- Leading with a mobile-first platform keeping candidates engaged
- Accelerating quality talent through the pipeline and reducing time to fill
- Demo on how to use Fountain
- …and more!
Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.