In a recent interview series, IHR’s Natasha Preocanin sat down, virtually, with Duncan Miller, Cornerstone to discuss some of the main challenges talent acquisition teams are facing today and how the recent pandemic has forced new ways of thinking and accelerated a new way of recruiting.
During the height of the pandemic, organisations completely flipped their operations to focus on what mattered most at that moment in time. Being in lockdown accelerated the use of certain recruiting approaches and previous small decisions, that often required several levels of approval from different sets of people, were suddenly pushed through. For example the switch to video recruiting from traditional, face-to-face interviews became common place throughout the pandemic. Organisations found themselves in positions where it was that or nothing which enabled the change far faster than ‘normal’ times.
- What does Agile Resourcing really mean
- How TA has shifted to a more agile model over the last 6 months
- Is the new way of working/hiring here to stay?
- How to hire when unemployment levels ae rising, but open positions shrinking whilst finding the best-quality candidates
- How are those hard-to-fill positions
- Top tips for planning for the unknown – how to prepare as recruiting team
- …and much more!
Cornerstone connects the best people with great companies with our frictionless recruiting software helping to effectively discover, hire and onboard amazing talent.
Quickly find, match and onboard the right people to their perfect role using social recruitment tools, applicant tracking and simple to configure career sites.
Cornerstone has been helping organisations of all sizes and sectors engage their workforce and empower their people for over 20 years with our software that impacts every aspect of the employee experience, which ultimately translates into greater business results.