Mike Powell is Sales Director at the UK’s leading independent job board, CV-Library. He has worked in the industry for over fifteen years and plays a key role in developing the CV-Library offering to meet the hiring needs of recruiters across the UK.
Mike joined CV-Library as one of its first ever sales employees back in 2006. He had seen a creative advert for the job in a local newspaper and was keen to start an exciting new career. Fast forward to today and he now oversees the entire sales team at our head office in Fleet, ensuring monthly targets are achieved and that the business is constantly moving in the right direction.
In this role, Mike is responsible for the development of Fleet sales team and offers regular training and guidance to help employees win new business. Mike is also a regular speaker at key industry events where he covers some of the latest trends in the market and what these mean for recruiters.
How the Global Pandemic has Affected Recruitment
- As the UK’s leading independent job board, CV-Library, will share its insights and data on job postings, job views and applications, since the onset of COVID-19 in March 2020.
- With a detailed focus on the most affected sectors including hospitality, travel & tourism and retail, with revelations about where staff have gone and which positions they have moved on to.
- Plus, insights from our exclusive candidate surveys on how job seekers requirements have changed since lockdown, including flexible and remote working.
How to attract candidates post COVID-19
- How the UK job market has changed since lockdown restrictions began to ease
- How these changes should inform recruitment strategy into 2022
- Vital insights on how to perfect your job postings, interview process and your job offers, helping you attract the best candidates post COVID-19.