I’m a talent acquisition project manager and co-host of The Social Recruiting Show. I am passionate about creating meaningful talent and recruitment experiences for individuals and companies.
With an extensive career in recruitment, I have partnered with clients across multiple industries including banking and financial services, digital payments, retail, consultancy, not for profit and the UK central government.
As a strategic and creative talent acquisition professional, I am adept at leading teams, delivering end to end recruitment projects whilst focusing on the continual improvement of my clients and candidates experience. I’m passionate about diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruitment process and I’m an early adopter of technology to deliver better people-focused experiences and outcomes.
Partnering with clients to deliver talent acquisition and recruitment solutions which include;
– Talent attraction and engagement (Discover, Attract and Engage)
– Social media campaign management
– Recruitment strategy and workforce planning
– Talent acquisition project creation, implementation and delivery
– Retained Executive Search
If you’re an individual looking for a new career challenge I can offer a partnership that will support you in;
– Identifying your ideal career challenge
– Application management and tips to maximise your CV
– Career coaching and peer-to-peer mentoring
– Networking opportunities
If you’re interested in having an introductory conversation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance or you can contact me on Twitter @GlennNetworks and Instagram @glennnetworks. Also, check out my blog posts at www.glennnetworks.com