Virtual London Live, 15th Sept 2020
Features and Benefits
- Present to and engage with a targeted audience of pre-registered in-house recruitment leaders, investors and industry experts in your session
- 15 minute showcase presentation (5 min intro, 10 min demo, followed by Q&A)
- Registration and survey data from everyone attending your session
- Registration and survey data from whole event (up to 4000+)
- Targeted marketing campaign including your committed partnership
- Pre and post event mentoring and coaching support
Yes. Because they will have two completely separate audiences and in many cases separate content.
We wanted to make this an all inclusive event that any In-house Recruiters can enjoy regardless of location. We can also guarantee this event will happen regardless of global pandemics and other huge mitigating circumstances.
Yes. Our Gold, Platinum and Innovation Showcase packages all include speaking slots for you and/or your clients. They can be pre-recorded or delivered live to a registered online audience of In-house Recruiters
The IHR community is primarily based in the UK so we would expect 90% of the audience to be UK based and the remain 10% to be from Europe.
You will have a fully-branded virtual exhibitor stand complete with multiple live text, video and audio chat feeds. This will remain open for the whole duration of the exhibition.
Yes of course. We’ll provide a thorough guided run through the event platform, its format and how you can make the most of it. We also have lots of helpful articles.
You will receive a full registration list which includes the products and services which are most of interest to each delegate. You’ll also receive post-event data with analytics and a list of attendees that highlight your business as one they would like to follow up with.
We would generally recommend 2 – 4 of your team, all of whom would could take part in live text, audio and video chats. Needless to say we provide full training and support before the event.
No, not at all. Anyone with a laptop, tablet or phone can view and interact in full.