Targeted Video and Podcast
High quality, tailor-made video and podcast interviews designed to attract senior In-house Recruiters with a specific interest in the challenges and pain points that your product or service solves.
Features and Benefits
- 30 minute online interview between IHR and your CEO or business Ambassador
- Content made available in video, podcast and highlight written overview format
- Opportunity to book a series of interviews to include additional industry experts and your clients
- Topics are decided with you and your products or services in mind
- Content is co-branded with IHR and your logo for intro and outro
- Interviewees pre-screened to create relevant and targeted questions
- All content remains permanent feature in IHR Resources
- All content can be featured on your website and social resources
- All content promoted to IHR community
- Ongoing data and analytics
- Discovery research call
- Community research and demand
- Speaker acquisition and content agenda creation
- Telephone screening and pre-production planning
- Video call with IHR and interviewee for 30 mins
- Post-interview call discussion
- Review and edit
- Content schedule created
- Landing pages created
- All content promoted as per content schedule
- Ongoing performance, data and analytic updates
The aim is to attract only those In-house Recruiters that have the challenges and pain points that your product or services solve. We will therefore construct the content and speaker topics to match. This dramatically increases the opportunities to do business with the right audience.
We can create the content theme and begin the speaker acquisition the same day of approval. Once a date is set for the interview the edit will be completed within a few days.
The video, podcast and written content will be added as a permanent resource on IHR and will be promoted over an agreed period of time. The content can also be be shared by you to your clients and prospects through any channels you wish.
The IHR membership model means that logged-in access will enable us to give you not just how many have viewed your content, but who specifically has. This will prove invaluable in your follow up.