Hey all, It’s me again 👋🏼
What do you associate with November? Cold, wet and darker days? Urgh! Winter is here to stay but let’s focus on the fun and joyous associations of November. First up, the lightning quick approach of Christmas and all of its festivities. We also have the cracking (excuse my pun) pleasure of Guy Fawkes (or bomb fire night as I like to call it 😉). Our friends over the pond start their preparations for Thanksgiving (Happy Belated Thanksgiving guys!!).
Meanwhile, the IHR crew are knees deep in the Virtual In-house Recruitment Awards preparation and 2021 planning – This year being a tad different, we’re (obviously!!) bringing the 10th #IHRA20 addition to you online, 10th December @ 4pm GMT! Good luck to all of the finalists, YOU ARE AWESOME!
- We hosted NINE events in total (Virtual Roundtables, Virtual Targeted Events & Webinars)
- 853 signed up to attend our Nov events (all intimate/smaller scale events)
- IR35 is still a key priority (and concern)
- There is an increased appetite for Recruitment Technology investment. Top 3 Interests;
- Assessment Tools
- Forecasting / Talent Mapping
- In-house Recruiters & TA Leaders from Africa, US, Asia, Australia and EMEA attended our events
- We’re constantly evolving and brainstorming to create exceptional experiences. Watch this space.
- 10 x 2021 Partnerships were signed, sealed and delivered. Some new, some old and all equally valued. Thanks to you all; Oleeo, Fountain, Occupop, PH. Creative, CA3 & Eli Onboarding, First Advantage, AON Talent Assessments, Tribepad, Access Group
Virtual Events & Webinars in November:
- How to Future Proof your Onboarding for 2021 – Enboarder
- How to Manage Increased Applicant Volume and protect your Employer Brand – Pinpoint
- The Art of Understanding Your Data: The Key to Better Recruitment – Tribepad
- From Culture Fit to Culture Addition – Indeed
- Planning your Hiring and Assessment Process for Virtual Future – Cappfinity
- Talent Acquisition Success through Predictive Hiring – Skeeled
- Understanding Employee Behaviour – Indeed
- How your IR35 Strategy can help you now – Brookson Legal
- Public Sector Recruitment Trends and Technologies for 2021 – Oracle
For more In-house Recruitment & Talent Acquisition related events, content or updates, browse through our website or fill out the form below to get in touch.
Thanks for reading,
James Morris, Snr Partnerships Manager