Structuring your talent strategy around “gut-feeling” is rarely going to succeed. Data provides a science and shows you how to use tangible facts and stats to make more informed hiring decisions; from candidate attraction, selection and high-performers. But accessing, and understanding what your data is telling you can often be tricky.
In a time where recruiters are being asked to do more work with fewer resources, it’s more important than ever to use the data you have to manage your stakeholders and balance candidate volume, candidate experience, biases and business objectives.
- Understanding the costs of Talent Acquisition – agency and direct
- The metrics you need to be measuring
- Making the intangible, tangible
- Measuring quality of hires and the cost to business
- Diversity metrics
- Presenting for stakeholder buy-in & business case scenarios
- … and much more!
Tribepad is a specialist talent acquisition software provider, serving some of the UK’s best known organisations including the BBC, Tesco, and The Church of England. Tribepad’s Applicant Tracking System, Video Interviewing, Onboarding and Freelance Management solutions are used by more than 21 million people, in 15 languages worldwide.