Recruitment practices are forever evolving, and recent times have accelerated the need for processes to adapt, alter and readjust at a rapid rate. Business’ and candidates’ needs have changed so your hiring strategy also needs to. Whether it’s assessing a higher volume of candidates, ensuring the right candidates, or onboarding into a virtual workplace it is essential to ensure you’re staying relevant for all parties.
This session shared Yeo Valley Farm’s approach to the relevance of good recruitment practice and where to start. We hear from recruitment expert, Sam Ford, on what they considered in the quest for a good recruitment practice – Employer Brand, Candidate Experience, Hiring Manager Experience and Capturing Key Recruitment Data.
- What good recruitment practice looks like
- How to use insightful data to align your recruiting strategy
- Providing a collaborative approach for key stakeholders
- Case studies on how to push boundaries and enhance recruitment practices
- Improving recruitment areas such as diversity, candidate experience, employer brand, and hiring manager experience
- … and much more!
Eploy is the complete cloud-based recruitment platform for modern in-house recruitment teams. Eploy combines Applicant Tracking, Recruitment CRM, Talent Pool Engagement, Onboarding and Analytics into a unified web-based platform that integrates seamlessly with your careers site to provide an excellent experience for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.