Times are changing for Early Careers Recruitment. Academic success doesn’t guarantee expertise in the workplace and with the rising cost of higher education, young people are considering alternative routes to their careers. Early engagement is key, as well as an attraction campaign that is catered to the needs and interests of the younger generation.
At our Early Careers Virtual Conference, Michelle demonstrates the importance of Diversity in our Early Careers recruitment.
- The importance of using data and metrics to drive diversity and inclusion
- Striving for continuous improvement and incremental enhancements year on year
- Holding your business and people accountable
- Taking smalls steps for a big impact
- The importance of collaboration and advocacy
- …and more!