The recruitment industry has experienced a great deal of change this year but we’re a resilient bunch aren’t we? We host 70+ events per year (solely digital at the moment) while also providing high-calibre content (podcasts, videos, stats) for our community. James Morris, Snr Partnerships Manager, takes a look back on the month of October and shares the key takeaways to keep you informed with our latest developments.
I don’t know about you, but I actually quite like October! (If you can’t tell most of us at IHR do as well, check out our Halloween meeting in the photo) It’s an interesting time of the year, isn’t it? The end of British Summertime which is upsetting but, on the flip side, the entrance of Autumn along with its graceful colour scheme, tonnes of leaves and endless rain! True to form, it’s rained 24/7! The gravy dinners start to become a staple, at least every other day, well, for us Southerners here in the UK 😉 The nights draw in and the frighteningly quick approach of the “most wonderful time of yeaaaar”… Christmas!
IHR most certainly had a yet another busy month and to summarise as concisely as possible;
- We announced our Tribepad In-house Recruitment Awards Finalists (Well done to you all!)
- EIGHT virtual and online events that took place throughout the month (detailed below)
- A multitude of Q4 events and content planning (hats off to Natasha & Thelma)
- The Partnerships team announced the IHR Partner Survey winner – Neurolytics
- We released our Q3 Insights Report – Key themes/challenges faced;
- A lack of Brand Awareness
- Getting the right technology implemented
- A lack of qualified candidates
- IR35 is around the corner and not everyone is ready
- We continued 2021 planning…. and there’s LOTS to plan
- 1018 In-house Recruiters attended our events in October
- We reach global In-house Recruiters too (Asia, Africa, Europe, US & Australia)
Virtual Events & Webinars in October :
- Work, Work, Work | Using Employer Branding to Transform your Employee Connection – Wiser
- Re-engineering your Flexible Workforce Strategy Starting with an Effective IR35 Response – Brookson
- Tech Talent Conference
- How to Create A Successful Employer Brand Ambassador Strategy – SMRS
- How to Increase the Effectiveness of your Recruitment Processes – Eploy
- How to Be Brexit Ready with Robust Background Screening – Access Screening
- Key Trends Guiding Recruitment Leaders through the New COVID-19 World – Oracle
- Difficult Conversations – Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & The Future Story – Ph.Creative
We’ve confirmed 11 new partnerships with leading experts in the industry set to kick off in 2021: Oleeo, Work180, Horsefly, Work-force, PH Creative, Oracle, Indeed, Brookson, Armstrong Craven, Access Group, Occupop. Do check back for our next monthly round-up to see what they do!
For more In-house Recruitment & Talent Acquisition related events, content or updates, browse through our website or fill out the form below to get in touch.
Thanks for reading,
James Morris, Snr Partnerships Manager