Milimo (Mils) Banji is the 24-year old CEO of TapIn, a media company that’s on a mission to prepare 100 million young people for the world of work.
At our In-house Recruitment Live London one-day conference and exhibition, Mils spoke on the key factors necessary to help employers attract and retain Black GenZ talent.
- Problems that those from the Black community face when it comes to employment
- Effective methods to attract and engage with black Gen Z talent
- How to remain authentic and add value to your audience
- The importance of messaging and comms when thinking about attracting black talent
- How to create an environment that fosters inclusion and promotes diversity
- Relevant insights and case studies