Webinar: Screening 101 – Avoid reputational damage, fines and bad hires
July 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
With 75% of all candidate applications containing inaccurate information, your screening processes need to be robust to get the best employees, particularly when recruiting at speed and volume.
Join this practical webinar, where screening specialist, Adam Lindsay, will provide critical insight that any hiring manager needs to know on:
- The benefits of pre-employment screening
- Why you need to consider the candidate’s experience
- Your options on how to screen candidates
- The essential screening checks you need
- What to look for when processing candidates with criminal records
- How to adapt your process when screening millennials
- What are ‘red flags’ and how do you manage these
- …and much more!
Register for FREE:
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – 1st and 2nd guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
Access helps the UK’s top agencies to simplify the everyday running of their recruitment business to fuel efficiency and productivity, control costs and enable growth.
By bringing together best of breed products onto one platform we take care of everything from sourcing, screening and attracting the right candidates, paying workers, contractors and candidates right through to billing clients and managing cash collection. This connected and collaborative way of working brings together every department within your recruitment business – giving you the freedom to focus on clients and candidates.