Recruitment Leaders Dinner: Volume Recruitment
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
As the UK is experiencing its lowest unemployment rate to date, it is becoming increasingly challenging to hire in volume. But with the right mix of technology and marketing tactics, Recruitment Leaders can tap into passive candidates and make higher quality hires, faster.
Join us and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place at our exclusive dinner for 12 in-house recruitment leaders, where we’ll discuss the challenges and opportunities within volume recruitment. Our guest speakers will share their personal journeys heading up their teams and meeting high business demands while hiring at scale. We will then open up the discussion to all of our guests that may wish to share their stories and find solutions in an open forum.
We will introduce you to a carefully-selected network of industry leaders, all with similar goals and challenges, to exchange valuable insights and best practice in an intimate and engaging environment.
What is being discussed:
- Challenges of managing volume recruitment
- Resourcing on volume but still creating a great candidate experience
- Striking the balance between quality, quantity and speed
- Promoting diversity
- What are the trends in the market at the moment
- How to further improve your volume recruiting strategy to deliver a high ROI
Who Will Be Attending?
In-house Recruitment Leaders and Heads of Talent Acquisition from a wide spectrum of companies specialising in volume recruitment.
Please note, this event is strictly reserved for:
* senior level Talent and Recruitment Managers with leadership experience including people responsibilities only
* one person per company
* recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.