Recruitment Leaders Dinner: Public Sector
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for an exclusive dinner at the sumptuous Quaglino’s and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place for 12 in-house recruitment leaders. We’ll discuss the challenges and future trends in public sector recruitment as we hear stories and find solutions in an open forum.
You will be introduced to a carefully-selected network of peers, all with similar goals and challenges, to exchange strategic insights and best practice in an intimate and engaging environment.
What’s being discussed:
- Competing for the private sector talent
- The impact of political and economic changes
- Ensuring your workforce represents the community you work for
- Innovating your recruitment strategy
- Future trends & technologies
- Building your employer brand
Register your interest!
Please note, this event is strictly reserved for:
* senior level Talent and Recruitment Managers with leadership experience including people management responsibilities within the public sector
* one person per company
* recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event