- This event has passed.
Recruitment Leaders Dinner: Public Sector
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for an exclusive dinner at the sumptuous Quaglino’s and be part of the executive level, strategic conversations that will take place for 12 public sector/NFP In-house Recruitment Leaders. We’ll discuss the challenges and future trends in public sector recruitment as we hear stories and find solutions in an open forum.
You will be introduced to a carefully-selected network of peers, all with similar goals and challenges, to exchange strategic insights and best practice in an intimate and engaging environment.
What’s being discussed:
- Competing for the private sector talent
- The impact of political and economic changes
- Ensuring your workforce represents the community you work for
- Innovating your recruitment strategy
- Future trends & technologies
- Building your employer brand
Who will be attending?
Management-level In-house recruitment and HR professionals from the Public Sector and NFP including: Westminster City Council, British Council, LB of Haringey, Surrey CC, TFL, Wellcome Trust, LB of Bromley, Richmond & Wandsworth Council, and Young Epilepsi to name but a few…
Register your interest!
Please note, this event is strictly reserved for:
* senior level Talent and Recruitment Managers with leadership experience including people management responsibilities within the public sector
* one person per company
* recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event
At JGP, we deliver advertising, technology and resourcing solutions to help public sector organisations find and appoint the best candidates. Our personalised service and support from our expert team enable you to get your recruitment right first time, saving time and money in the process.