- This event has passed.
Recruitment Leaders Dinner: Executive Search
March 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Hiring the perfect executive-level talent is crucial for every employer, but getting it right within an in-house recruitment function is easier said than done.
Within this exclusive dinner for 12 HR Directors and Heads of Talent, we’ll discuss the challenges and opportunities of managing an in-house executive search team. Our guest speakers will share their personal journeys heading up their teams to bring significant ROI to their business. We will then open up the discussion to all of our guests that may wish to share their stories and find solutions in an open forum.
We will introduce you to a carefully-selected network of recruitment leaders, all with similar goals and challenges, to exchange strategic insights and best practice in an intimate and engaging environment.
What’s being discussed:
- How to attract executive hires without headhunting
- Differentiating from other internal executive search teams
- Building and engaging your senior talent pool
- Meeting candidate expectations
- Diversity and inclusion
- Using your Employer Brand to attract passive talent
Register your interest!
Please note, this event is strictly reserved for:
* senior level Talent and Recruitment Managers with leadership experience including people management responsibilities
* one person per company
* recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event