As a result of COVID-19, there will be millions of people without jobs, and millions of jobs without people. One outcome, which Talent Acquisition leaders must prepare for, is a period of unprecedented hiring activity as businesses around the globe reboot their talent acquisition processes. We’ve called this period “Talent Storm”, and it has the potential to change the talent landscape.
This webinar will cover some key changes businesses are seeing already, as well as where Talent Acquisition leaders are making the most of the current situation to engage with talent they haven’t had access to before, repurposing their Talent Acquisition teams and how they are maintaining or even improving their employer brand.
What’s being discussed
- What companies are doing now to ready themselves for an uncertain talent landscape
- How to repurpose your Talent Acquisition team to get ahead of the curve
- Why and how companies are overhauling their leadership teams
- Insights and opinion from HR leaders including Andrew Stephenson of Waterstones
- How business models are changing and what talent will be in demand as the economy recovers
- How to work with suppliers to reduce costs, add capacity and provide more value to the business
- …and much more!
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – Guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!
Your Global Partner in Talent Mapping, Pipelining, Executive Search and Talent Insight. At Armstrong Craven we use people intelligence to give you a future business view. We provide global talent mapping, pipelining and insight to business leaders all over the world. We help organizations to better understand the markets they operate within and the markets they hope to enter. And we provide the people they need to make it work.