The recruitment landscape is ever-changing and the war for talent is becoming fiercer than ever. With new trends and technologies launching at lightning speed, in-house recruiters need to review their processes on a regular basis to stay one step ahead of the competition and secure that top tier talent.
Following from a very successful debut in June 2018, our next workshop-style breakfast event for 50 management-level in-house recruitment and HR professionals will look at new and exciting ways to reinvent your hiring planning, recruitment marketing and talent nurturing for the new year.
- Planning: this fundamental part of the recruitment process can drive unparalleled ROI and provide the base data for all other tech decisions later on in the process
- Attracting: learn how to tailor and deliver your recruitment marketing campaign to target and engage the talent you need
- Nurturing: build a talent nurturing campaign that will drastically reduce your time-to-shortlist.
Our specialist speakers will be running facilitated workshops, pulling apart your current processes and putting them back together, ready to deploy as soon as you get back in the office!
What will be discussed:
- How to become more proactive in your workforce planning and meet your managers’ demands for talent
- How planning can improve your direct sourcing, quality of hire, candidate experience, employer credibility and diversity and inclusion
- Making sure your marketing and sourcing efforts are perfectly aligned
- Reaching candidates in the right place and at the right time
- Leading with your brand (culture) and purpose, instead of your jobs and benefits
- How to determine which areas of recruitment you should pipeline for
- How to create a content map which will take candidates on personalised nurture journeys
- Technical components you need to automate your talent pipelines
VP (Talent Discovery)
Talent Generation & Innovation Director
Talent Acquisition Lead – ATEN
Who will be attending?
This speaker & networking breakfast event is exclusively for 50 in-house recruitment/HR professionals from a variety of companies including; 1993, 11:FS, AlphaSights, American Express Global Business travel, Analysys Mason, AND Digital, Associated Foreign Exchange, Autolus, Bell Integration, Boden, Brightwave Group, Charles Tyrwhitt, Clarify, Colart, Convatec, Custom Security, DCSL Software, Dentsu Aegis Network, Diageo, Diane Ward Consultancy, dunnhumby, Education First, Encore PMG, EPAM Systems, Equinix, ERS Insurance Group, Featurespace, First Response Finance, FirstPort, Frontiers, Galliford Try Partnerships, Genesys, Hallmark Care Homes, Heather Turner Consulting, HMGCC, Hoxo Media, iBe TSE, IBM, Icemobile Agency B.V., Investec, Private Bank UK, IpsosMORI, Jisc, JLL, John Lewis Partnership, JP Morgan, Kew Green Hotels, Lendinvest , Malcolm Hollis, Marston’s, Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing, Michael Kors , Mudano, Nexus Fostering, Nominet, Nuvia, Nycomm, OSTC , PA Consulting, Paperchase Products, Paymentsense, Receipt Bank, RedCloud Technology, Ridgeons, River Island, Salutem, Santandee, Shop Direct Group, Spirit Energy, STM Group, The Gym Group, The Marketing Practice, The Petchey Academy, Tigerspike, Transact, Transport for London, Travis Perkins, United Living, Unruly, Unsworth, Vodafone, wahaca, Warburtons, Which?, Zaizi, Zinc Network… to name but a few!
- 08:30 – Registration with complimentary hot breakfast rolls, pastries, tea, coffee & juice
- 09:00 – Opening announcements by Alan Walker
- 09:10 – Presentation by Rebecca Sewell about building hiring plans
- 09:30 – Interactive forecasting workshop supported by Foresight
- 10:00 – Presentation by Scott Johnson about running a successful recruitment marketing campaign
- 10:20 – Interactive recruitment marketing workshop supported by VONQ
- 10.50 – Coffee Break
- 11.05 – Presentation by Richard Hutchinson about building a talent nurturing campaign
- 11.25 – Interactive talent nurturing workshop supported by Candidate.ID
- 12.00 – Event close
This In-house Recruitment Breakfast Series is brought to you by the In-house Recruitment Network, an exclusive community for In-house Recruiters & HR professionals from every industry sector. As an in-house recruiter or HR professional, you are welcome to join the community for free. For more information please call the team on 0203 968 8858 or email [email protected]
Alan is founder and CEO of Udder Talent Tech Consulting, the world’s most comprehensive database of talent & HR tech. He’s also an advocate for improving candidate experiences and a dyed-in-the-wool technology geek.
His 15 year career in talent has included high profile internal talent acquisition leadership roles with large corporates (where he started losing his hair), managing a boutique executive search agency, and consulting with both fast-growing start-ups and larger companies.
Alan has over 36k followers on LinkedIn – in the top 0.1% globally – the majority being HR, Talent Acquisition and Recruitment professionals, speaks at industry events regularly and has most recently become an ambassador for UNLEASH, the world’s largest gathering of HR leaders.
*Please note, this event is strictly for in-house recruiters and HR professionals only
*We are sorry but recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event.