Recruitment is changing – fast! Simply matching candidates to vacancies is the absolute minimum a talent acquisition team should be doing. In reality, to keep your business competitive in the everlasting “war for talent” recruiters need to embrace the brave new world of hiring planning and recruitment marketing, then nurture their new found talent into the business with a fantastic onboarding experience.
During this one-of-a-kind workshop-style breakfast event for 50 management-level in-house recruitment and HR professionals, we will show you how to revolutionise the following 3 key stages in your recruitment process:
- Planning: you will always be reactive if you don’t know what is coming. Planning is the biggest gap that exists in corporate recruiting today and it needs filling immediately
- Attracting: tailor and deliver your EVP to target and engage the talent you need
- Onboarding: provide candidates with a seamless onboarding that will make them fall in love with your employer brand
This isn’t one of those “listen, make notes and DIY the next day” type events. Our specialist speakers will be running facilitated workshops, pulling apart your current process and putting it back together, ready to deploy as soon as you get back in the office!
What’s being addressed:
- Hiring planning isn’t rocket science. You’ll learn the things to ask your manager community and how to do it
- How to deliver a successful EVP
- How to keep candidates happy and engaged during their onboarding
Your speakers & coaches:
Simon Rutter, Global Strategic Employer Brand & Communications Director (speaker & coach)
Zeshaan Shamsi, Director of Talent Acquisition (speaker & coach)
Sweder de Bruijn, Head of Customer Success (speaker & coach)
Danny Hodgson, Co-Founder (speaker & coach)
Kraig Payne, Co-Founder (speaker & coach)
Stanislaw Wasowicz, Recruitment Marketing Expert (coach)
Tristan de Kooker, Recruitment Marketing Expert (coach)
Elaine Fleur, Project Lead (coach)
Christophe Wallecan, Marketing coordinator (coach)
Who will be attending?
This speaker & networking breakfast event is exclusively for 50 In-house recruitment/HR professionals from a variety of companies including; Abcam, Action Against Hunger, Addleshaw Goddard, AkzoNobel, Angellas’ Kitchen , Anstey Horne and Co, Arcadia, Avenues Group, Balfour Beatty, BBC, Bentley Motors, BGLGroup, BJSS, BMI Group, BMLL Technologies, Caffe Nero, ChannelAdvisor, Cloud Direct, Contino, Countrywide, Darwin Recruitment, Dennis, dunnhumby, EDF Energy, Enterprise Rent–A-Car, everis, FDM Group, Firstport, Fly Victor, Gartner, Gemini People, Gett, Globe Business Media Group, Groupon, Harnham, Holiday Extras, HR GO, Ian Williams, Inspired Thinking Group, Interim, ITV, JM General Building, LendInvest, Lime st, Loreal Turkey, Mendix, Merkle Periscopix, MLL Telecom, MSI Global Talent Solutions, MTCnovo, MVF, Onfido, Paymentsense, Philip Morris International, Property Basecamp, Redington, S&P Global, Sagittarius, SIG, Spektrix, Spotcap Pty, St Joseph’s Hospice, Switchee, Takeda, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust, The Knowledge Academy, The Portfolio Group, The Salvation Army, Third Space, Thomson Reuters, Three, Travelport, uk power networks, UNILAD, VFS Global, Vonage, Zayo… to name but a few!
- 08:30 – Registration with complimentary hot breakfast rolls, pastries, tea, coffee & juice
- 09:00 – Opening announcements by Alan Walker
- 09:10 – Presentation Danny Hodgson and Kraig Payne about building hiring plans supported by Foresight
- 09:30 – Interactive forecasting workshop
- 10:00 – Presentation by Simon Rutter about delivering a successful EVP supported by VONQ
- 10:20 – Interactive recruitment marketing workshop
- 10.50 – Coffee Break
- 11.05 – Presentation by Sweder de Bruijn about onboarding supported by Appical
- 11.25 – Interactive onboarding workshop
- 12.00 – Event close
This In-house Recruitment Breakfast Series is brought to you by the In-house Recruitment Network, an exclusive community for In-house Recruiters & HR professionals from every industry sector. As an in-house recruiter or HR professional, you are welcome to join the community for free. For more information please call the team today on 0203 196 8100 or email [email protected]
Alan is one of the co-founders of TheTalentFinders and is the editor of #ChatTalent. He’s also an advocate for improving candidate experiences and a dyed-in-the-wool technology geek.
When he’s not blogging or editing and hosting #ChatTalent, his day job has him consulting with businesses who want to supercharge the performance and productivity of their people strategies, often through the adoption of innovative HR technology solutions.
His 14 year career in talent has included high profile internal talent acquisition leadership roles with large corporates (where he started losing his hair), managing a boutique executive search agency, and consulting with both fast-growing start-ups and larger companies
*Please note, this event is strictly for In-house Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Professionals only.
*We are sorry but recruitment agencies or job boards (other than partners) are not able to attend this event.
This includes In-house Recruiters within recruitment agencies or job boards.