How diverse candidates’ think about work and their relationship with you as an employer has changed these past two years. In a new post-COVID reality where recruitment events are solely online and employees work from home – how should you be using employee-generated content (EGC) to your advantage?
In this webinar, we address the key questions and pain points of diverse talent that every employer should address on their career site. We’ll discuss the how, the why and the where of employee-generated content. As well as, how creating this content can assist you in navigating your internal D&I efforts.
What’s being discussed
- How you can flex your employees to guide your diversity and inclusion efforts
- Data insights: what questions are on candidates’ minds?
- Examples of powerful authenticity in employer branding
- Utilising employee advocacy to boost social presence
- Leveraging data insights to improve your campaign performance
- Candidate experience and showcasing how you take care of your diverse people
- …and much more!
10:00 – Opening announcements
10:05 – Guest speaker presentation
10:45 – Live Q&A session
10:55 – Closing comments
11:00 – Event close
Total duration: 1 hour
IHR is the largest and most engaged community for In-house Recruiters. Our 20,000+ members benefit from over 70 events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high profile awards to exclusive half day breakfasts and targeted dinners for Recruitment Leaders. We also produce industry leading digital whitepapers, webinars and speaker videos alongside a reviews-based industry supplier directory. Not a member? Why not join for FREE today!